ParentPreneur Networking builds relationships with selected partners in each local area. This is a great opportunity for partners to raise a local profile, seek a new source of customers or want to launch your business to a new audience.
We have thousands of ParentPreneurs across the UK and even some overseas that we help through our networking and partner referrals. We love to work with passionate, local partners that can offer ParentPreneurs a top rate service or product at a reasonable price.
Each package is tailor made to each individual partner requirement and account managed by a local Area Director. There are a range of activities that can be included in the partner package and we work with partners to ensure we deliver what we promise. Here are some examples of what can be included:
· Partner logo to use on website, marketing material and other correspondence
· Direct referral of local businesses interested in using products or services of the partner
· Prime position on the ParentPreneur website local page as a partner
· Opportunity to guest speak at an event
· Attend and network at any of our events free of charge
· Facebook promotion
· Promotional tweets and retweets
· Video interview, filmed with you and added to the website and social media
· Promote your services with training videos for our members
· Work experience match ups
To become a preferred partner please select your preferred subscription below and then select subscribe. Upon successfully completing your subscription you will be directed to our partners page where you can submit the specific details of your business. Your business listing will appear on the website within 24 hours.
Please note this is a monthly rolling subscription. You are free to cancel at any time with only a one month notice period.
If you have any questions then please contact us email@example.com
|Monthly||£50||Preferred partner subscription. Rolling monthly contract £50 per month.
Special Offer - Month One Only £40
|Quarterly||£120||Preferred partner subscription. Rolling quarterly contract £120 per quarter.|