Jon is a local dad who three years ago gave up his job as Head of Sales for a leading sports brand to take back control of his life and more importantly spend less time travelling the UK and more time with his family.
He has established Jon Pittey Wealth Management to provide a long term client focussed approach to wealth management and financial planning , with a thorough understanding of each clients individual situation and aspirations at the heart of everything that he does.
Jon is based in Cheshire, but serves clients across the North West and Nationwide.
Jon says “Every clients’ needs and financial plans are personal to them and each have individual and specific requirements and financial goals. The service I provide is therefore bespoke to each individual client.
The foundation to the distinctive quality, client focused service I provide is based on getting to know my clients and them getting to know me. My approach to financial planning is based on working together in partnership with my clients to build a long term relationship built on mutual respect, trust and understanding so that I can provide advice tailored to each clients’ individual objectives and aspirations.”
For further information and advice please contact Jon who would be happy to have an initial discussion about your personal situation.
Jon Pittey Wealth Management
Associate Partner Practice of
St James Place Wealth Management
Suite 7, Barrington House | Heyes Lane | Alderley Edge | Cheshire | SK9 7LA
T: 01625 590614
ENJO is a unique way to clean your home using just ENJO fibres and cold water.
Used in nearly half the homes in Australia and over 80% of homes in Iceland, ENJO is slowly breaking into the UK market, especially in the North East of Scotland.
Why do people prefer ENJO over traditional cleaning methods?
- To save time: cleaning can be done in half the time with no scrubbing (it gets easier over time as all chemical residue is removed from surfaces).
- To save money: a lot of people don’t see this straight away but the average household saves approximately £400 over a three year period by switching to ENJO.
- Health Benefits: Chemicals can be absorbed through our skin, we can inhale and ingest them. It only takes 26 seconds for traces of chemicals to be found in every major organ in the body. The Consumer Product Safety Commission state that of chemicals commonly found in homes, 150 have been linked to allergies, birth defects, cancer and psychological abnormalities. See Asthma UK and Breast Cancer UK for further information.
- Protect the Environment: there is no waste from using ENJO, all fibres can be recycled when you are finished with them. That’s no sponges, cloths, spray bottles, scrubbers, gloves etc. in landfill. No chemicals entering the water system.
- Smear-free results: despite the list above, most people love their ENJO because the get amazing results effortlessly.
When you learn about ENJO it just makes sense. I am available for free 121 consultations or group demonstrations.
For videos search YouTube for:
How To Series: Floor Range CALL ME to find out how to get this product half price!
Since 2001 the Refection Design Studio team have been successfully providing web design, development, database architecture, digital marketing services, SEO and more recently mobile development and marketing to smallstart-up and medium sized business across the UK.
If you’re looking to establish an online presence, re-work an outdated or tired looking design, drive more traffic to your website or simply establish a mobile presence, we can help create what you need at a price you can afford. We have a vast array of very happy customers and a highly experienced and friendly team who would be happy to discuss any requirements you may have, even if you just want to bounce some ideas off us.
Fi & Becs are a partnership of two creative sisters who provide flexible branding, design, copywriting and marketing services for businesses of all sizes.
Working with many small and start-up businesses – we’re approachable, quick and good at what we do. From bookshops to beauty salons, cake makers to architects, charities and hotels – we pride ourselves on being adaptable so our client base is very varied!
Our services include: logo design, website design, copywriting, branding, graphic design (leaflets, brochures, exhibition stands…) and product design – we will turn our skills to anything (within reason!) if our clients ask us to.
With an enthusiastic (perfectionist) attitude, we love helping businesses become distinctive, engaging and relevant to their customers. We don’t cost the earth, we often work in evenings (as we both have small children!) and we are very adaptable.
Becs is based in Altrincham, Greater Manchester and Fi is based in Halifax, West Yorkshire but we work with clients all over the UK and worldwide.
ParentPreneur Special Offer:
For all ParentPreneurs we provide a free initial discussion about marketing a new business, logo, website, leaflet etc. face-to-face or even over Skype conference call (if they live far away) – even if people just want to chat about an idea they have! We understand that small or start-up businesses might have very little money to spend so we can also work to your budget, just get in touch to have a chat!
Becs Becs Jeffery