September 11, 2019 - 10:00 am
September 11, 2019 - 12:00 pm
AddressPiccolino Hale, 215 Ashley Road, Hale WA15 9SZ, Hale Altrincham View map
Our monthly networking events are for parents who have their own business or are thinking about starting their own business. To purchase a ticket securely online for this event simply click the “Pay Now” button.
Date: 11th September 2019 10am until 12pm
Location: Piccolino Hale, 215 Ashley Road, Hale WA15 9SZ, Hale Altrincham
ParentPreneur is the most friendly and supportive networking and connecting event in your local community. Welcoming all parents with their own business or parents that are thinking of starting their own business. We come together to inspire and motivate each other. Sharing stories and swapping ideas to grow your business and find that work life balance. There is an opportunity for you to introduce your business to the group in a very informal show and tell way. All events have an informative, inspiring guest speaker to add value to your business.
This months ParentPreneur meeting will be led by our member, Natasha Lamb.
Natasha is an international marketer with 25 years of business and marketing experience. She worked for Colgate-Palmolive, launching successful brands and creating award-winning advertising campaigns in different countries.
She has lectured in marketing for the University of Chester and has developed her own online shopping business, now she is helping small and medium companies to define and find customers through online tools and to grow their business through Social Media.
At our September ParentPreneur session we will talk about one of the most powerful means to make yourself heard – creating unique Social Media content that hits the pains, wishes, desires and dreams of your Target Audience so they start to BUY!
Our Workshop will give you a Step by Step Plan to enable you to create engaging content for 100+ posts or blogs or articles.
We will start with the basics, and then using a unique content matrix we will together create content plans for ParentPreneur and for one of your businesses.
As a bonus, you will all receive a FREE Instagram Content Plan template!
Social Media is now an ingrained part of everyday life in the UK
· 45million British people use Social Media in some form.
· 96% of them visited or used social media last month, spending an average of 1hr 50 minutes a day on social media!
· According to Instagram, 80% of users follow a business or a brand and are looking for inspiration.
· 60% of Instagram users say they find new products on Instagram (so it makes complete sense to sell to them on the platform – they want it!).
· 30% of online shoppers say they would be likely to make a purchase from a social media network like Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter or Snapchat.
· 40% of global millennials claim to regularly use social media or apps to purchase services or goods
Your audience is on these social media platforms and they want to purchase through those networks.
SO WHY NOT HELP YOUR CONSUMERS TO FIND YOU AND SO HELP YOUR BUSINESS TO GROW?
As you can imagine, the growth in Social Media has led to a clutter of messages, lots of competition and lots of money wasted.
You need to STAND OUT from the crowd!
Purchase Ticket Securely With Paypal